Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, May 30, 2008

How Do I Fix This?

Addilyn decided a few months ago that she is DEATHLY afraid of dogs. All dogs. Big ones. Small ones. Sleeping ones. Barking ones. Even our very own Violet. She SCREAMS whenever Vi comes around. Therefore, either she is screaming or Violet's outside. The picture below is the look on her face when she even hears the collar clanking. I don't know what I can do to fix this little problem. I don't want to get rid of Violet (sorry, Bry) and we voted and decided to keep Addilyn as well. So... any ideas? People say that Addi will get use to her, which I am hoping but in the mean time?....
I just love the look on her face in the picture above. I think it's so funny. And her hair blowing in the wind... it's just a cute picture of her. :)

mmmm... Cheerios...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny. Isabella is deathly afraid of dogs too and makes some of the same faces as Addi. I wish I knew how to fix the problem for you and I, but unfortunately I do not...sorry :(

Nicole said...

Addi is so cute! I can't believe she's already one year old! I can't wait to kiss her cut cheeks in four weeks!

Nicole said...

I meant cute, not cut.