Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm an Aunt Again Again Again!

My SIL, Natalie had her little baby boy last night, on her due date. The baby and she are happy and healthy. I wish I had my own pictures to share (because that would mean that I have seen him) with you but since Matt has taken them away to Arkansas for Law school you'll just have to see pictures they took... I won't be able to see the little guy until THANKSGIVING!!! Can you believe that? There should be some law against not seeing new family members for so long. But, you know, at least we get to welcome another family member home again in less than 48 hours. (YEAH, UNCLE BRADLEY!) So, click HERE to see pictures of my new little nephew.
Here are his stats:
Name: Tyler Robert Backus (Tyler happens to be my VERY favorite name for a boy. Had I had another boy before Natalie it would have been Tyler. That being said, I'm SO glad the name got used by one of my very favorite families. And for those that don't know, Bryan's first name is Robert. That's where to Robert in Tyler Robert came from. It's not because both of his grandfathers have the name and it's his Daddy's middle name. It's because Bryan is his favorite uncle!)
Weight: 7lbs 8oz
Length: 20 1/4 inches
He was born last night around 9:00 AR time I think.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Jen, it's so fun that you are having all these new babies coming to your families! Nieces and nephews are the best! I love the name Tyler, too. I totally wanted to use it, but not so sure about "er" being the ending of both first and last name. Too bad for me, because Tyler is definitely a great name.