Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, September 11, 2008

In A Box

A few days ago I was trying to take some pictures of Addilyn for my photography class mixing types of light. (Hence her being really yellow from the tungsten lights.) After a minute of letting her play with my bracelets and lens cap she was no longer entertained. She did, however, want to play with a box that was next to me. I thought she may enjoy it if I put her IN the box. From these pictures you may make your own assumption, but I'm thinking maybe she didn't like it quite as much as I was originally thinking she may... oh well. At least I got some cute pictures out of it, right?







10 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Love the meltdown pictures. It's good to have some of those so you remember what life with little ones is really like!! Her hair is getting so long.

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty! Also, since we were just talking cameras, I thought you might be interested in reading this
http://barefoot-memories.com/news/
(under the title "obsess with me"

katie said...

She is pure DRAMA-huh?! The princess's bum is stuck and man she is looking so dang adorable in that box!!

Momma Malia said...

i knew you enjoyed torturing your kids! but she's cute even when she's crying.

Tami said...

that butt in the box picture is awesome.

Bryn said...

I love how her toes are curled!! If you couldn't tell how mad she was by her face, you can tell by how hard she is trying to get out by using her toes! She is so stinkin' cute!

Nicole said...

What a cutie! Her hair is getting so long and curly!

Brad said...

Why are you torturing my Niece? Jerk!

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute!Her hair is getting so long!

Jocelyn said...

Hahahaha! That is so funny, and sad. Poor girl. But I seriously got a good laugh at the series of pictures on this post. :) And the one of Carter swinging the bat with his tongue hanging out is hilarious, too.