Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekends

So, many of you know that I am a complete loser on Friday nights. (this particular night is a Saturday but I just want people to feel sorry for me since Bryan works on Fridays). Because of this I try to occasionally have the ladies come over and play. They are no trouble because they are four and independent, and they keep my kids entertained. I have even been known to get some photoshopping done while they're over. A few weeks ago we had the Ladies and Tag over. Since the weather is getting nicer (again, that means below 100 degrees in the evenings) we drag out the blanket and lay on the lawn. Actually, I lay on the blanket and take pictures while the kids run around me and Addi wines. (Honestly, what am I going to do with her?!?) This occasion was particularly fun because Bryan was able to catch the cutest little lizard. The Ladies even held him. He was quick which caused several shrieks and lots of giggling. They had a blast! I love it when they come over and play with us. Cousins are the BEST!

Tag kept up on the lawn mowing for us. So helpful.
Gracie holding the lizard. (We had to make sure to go over the whole, "you can't squeeze him...")

Everyone got a chance to pet him before we let him go home "to his mommy."
Abby on the pink and Grace in the white. This picture is SO them.
Abby is my best model.

What happens when you tell 3 little kids to lay there and smile (above). And below is what happens when you just let them do what they want and have your camera ready.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are really cute. Looks like fun! Everyone looks sooo much older, especially Tag.

The Brown Family said...

I love this post! I think cousins are so cute together. You are always welcome to adopt my kids as "cousins" when you feel like taking on a whole herd! :-)