Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Drowned Rats

Don't we all have around 800o pictures of our kids in the bath tub? Seriously, between pictures of yourself as a little child with your siblings and pictures you've taken of your kids? Maybe I'm the only one with a gazillion pictures. So, I decided to post a few. No story to go along with it. Just some pictures. :) Enjoy.

Payback. Now that she's old enough, she's getting him back for all the millions of times he's harrassed her. And believe me, she can hold her own!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Very fun! Those are cute pictures.

Nicole said...

I miss those kids!!! They are so stinkin adorable! Give them kisses from their fav aunt!

Missy said...

Your kids have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! And I love the pics off all the new babies. Your little niece could seriously be your child...love her hair!! So, I am working full-time now...I am all adult-ish, lol. I got too bored waiting for people to call and hang out with me...lol! But, I totally want to get together with you. And October is fast approaching...I need to schedule our pics before you fill up:)