Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ALWAYS

Carter INSISTS on wearing socks to bed. I mean, even if it's August and I try to take them off of him in the middle of the night he yells at me. (And that's saying something because the kid is such a heavy sleeper that you could bang him against the wall and he wouldn't wake up.) Anyways, he always puts his own socks on and they NEVER match. NEVER! He just likes to wear one red sock and one white sick. Or one Spiderman and one Batman. It's just one of those things that makes me smile. One of those things that when he is 50 years old I'll still remember. I LOVE that kid. He's so awesome!

2 comments:

Ashby said...

What a cute kid! Brooklyn is the exact opposite. She can't have anything on her feet when she goes to bed. Opposites attract, you know. Maybe they'd be a good match!

The Brown Family said...

That is so funny!! At least he is not as gross as Holly. Every night when Jon gets home from work she makes him take his socks off and she has to put them on and a lot of nights she wears them to bed. I try to explain to her that they are dirty, but she just doesn't get it! LOL!