Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, February 13, 2009

Carter's Prayers

Every night when Carter prays (and at meal times for that matter) he says the most adorable prayers. I know every child says cute prayers so I'm not offended if you don't read on. But I don't ever want to forget these prayers and it makes me sad that someday (all too soon) they will change. Here are some of the things he says in his prayers.

Please Bless:
the Holy Ghost (he ALWAYS prays for Him... never thought of doing that...)
my toys
the snowboard with feet (bindings)
space
that my mommy and daddy love me
Addilyn won't hit me anymore
my books
my name that is C-A-R-T-E-R
that Mommy and Daddy can't talk when we go to Nona and Papa's
my Puppies (he sleeps with two stuffed puppies)




Thankful:
that Daddy will fix my train set while I sleep so I can play with it tomorrow
for my toys
for my friends
to go to Nona and Papa's house

I love his prayers!! They are so innocent and pure. He just honestly prays for what he wants and what he feels.

No comments: