Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time Out

Addilyn is the QUEEN of wrapping people around her little chubby princess finger. (Not mentioning any names, BRYAN.) Anyways, she is really into hitting Carter (among other people) right now so she is constantly going to time out. It's the funniest thing you've ever seen (and by "you" I mean Mommy or any grandparent). I tell her to go to time out for X,Y, or Z. She walks herself over to the wall, puts her hands up by her head, and leans against them. After about 20 seconds she'll work up some tears and look back at you with her big doe eyes pleading wordlessly to be released from this awful punishment she did nothing to deserve. Don't fall for it. It's a TRICK!
That being said, I couldn't resist taking pictures of her while we were in Idaho doing her time out drama. It's Broadway worthy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That just melts my heart! She is too cute! What fun pictures =0)

Alisa said...

Hey! When are you coming to town? My MOL keeps asking. She wants more pictures. Let me know. Your little fam is too cute by the way.

Sheryl said...

Oh that cracks me up too! Blake used to do very similar. Now he yells for a while until he remembers he's in time out and no one (should be) is paying attention. I think it cools him down.

I loved all the pics from the tutu's on up. It looks like fun around your place!

lh said...

oh Jenn, this is GOOD!

Unknown said...

ya big bully Jen ... just yesterday this was you! hugs, MBA