Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, July 3, 2009

Swimming Wyeth Style

So, we don't have a pool. Nope. I know, insane living in Phoenix and not having a pool... especially when you are 8 months pregnant. It pretty much sucks. But we DO have a little pool. Bryan got it for his birthday. :) Obviously, the kids picked it out.



Who would be so cruel as to squirt both of my lovely children in the face with the hose? I can't think of anyone so mean. Certainly their mother would never do such a thing... Allow me to back up.

Proof that once an older brother, always an older brother. What a bully, huh? He almost got smacked when it splashed a little bit on my camera. Oh, and contrary to how it looks from the tan lines, Bryan did not just get home from his mission... ;)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh Ben and Bryan were SO the older brothers! They ARE the older brothers. I have to remind Ben that he is a dad to our kids, not their teasing brother!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love to look at your blog and see all your fun pictures!

Spjut Family said...

Looks like our pool. Wish we had a "real" one too. Love your new web sight. You truly are very talented.