Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FHE: Modesty

For FHE last night we went over to Hill-wee and Runkin's house (Ry and Hill) to sit in the hot tub. This was very exciting since it has been too cold to swim for several months. (I know, those of us that live in AZ have NO room to talk but...)
Anyways, while I am one to teach our children of modesty, last night was not the time or the place. Who can resist a little girl in a triangle top bikini with chunky thighs and a big ol' belly?!?!? LOVE this suit!!!! This is one of the very few things in Addi's closet that I paid full price for. I got it when I first found out that she was a girl and I still love it just as much as that day. It's one of those things that I will never get rid of.

12 comments:

mad white woman said...

seriously, how cute is she?? i LOVE the suit!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh, that is THE cutest bikini ever. I am so bad, ALL my baby girls wear bikinis and then when they get older it's not so cute, so enjoy it while you can. (and our rule at our house about no bikinis only applies in AZ, bikinis aloud at the beach, me = the devil, LOL)

Tami said...

Love the sexy back shots!

Natalie said...

wohoo! What a babe!

Jana said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! She is the cutest thing. And I seriously love your photos. I am taking a photography class starting tomorrow night and maybe one day I can be as good as you. Don't count on it. :)

Matt & Brooke said...

I'm all about little bikini's... babies bellies are way to cute to cover up, and should all be flaunted!

The Brown Family said...

She is TOO CUTE! What a cute bikini! She'll definitley have to rock it at our pool this summer. Swim parties every day! I haven't bought Holly a bikini yet but I will as soon as I find the perfect one!

Nicole said...

Addi is soooo beautiful!! I love that swimsuit on her!!

Claydens said...

You have got to be kidding me! Could your kids be any cuter? And score on the adorable shots- so sweet.

Claydens said...

You have got to be kidding me! Could your kid be any cuter?? Come on now-we need to get together so Addi and Blake can be friends!

katie said...

I want that suit for Hawaii!! So stinkin cute. I am the same way-sucker for bikini on chubby babies! I only wish it was okay to have backfat, a muffin top and cheese curd bum in a bikini!

The Prigmore Family said...

She's a girl after my own heart. Bikini it up little one!!!