Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Almost Valentine's!

I'm not really one to buy my kids holiday shirts. (Mostly because we don't have the money to be spending on it.) But these ones I just loved. Those who know me well know that my favorite color on the male species is RED. I just love it!! It just pops on guys (MOST guys, anyways.) Carter is no exception. His "Future Heartbreaker" shirt looks SO cute on him. And since it was only $4 at Wally World I decided to splurge and get it. By the way, Carter got some awesome tats from Uncle Robby. He thinks they are stickers that stay on his skin. We let him wear two at a time. I LOVE them!!
Addilyn's shirt says "My heart belongs to Daddy." This is SO true. He walks in the room and her face just lights up. It is the cutest thing ever and seriously melts my heart every time. Her favortite chew toy? My camera lens cover... which she only gets to play with while I am snapping pictures of her. Don't worry, it gets a good scrubbing every time she plays with it.

1 comment:

Matt & Brooke said...

So with you on the red...dark hair, blond hair..LOVE IT!!! Addi's beautiful by the way, which i'm sure you've head a kajillion times!