Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Making the Bed

While Bryan and I were making the bed after having freshly washed sheets yesterday, we put Carter under the sheet and threw the sheet in the air like a parachute. Well, this was NOT okay with him. He's our little... conservative one. Addi on the other hand; well, she LOVED it. Laughing HYSTERICALLY the entire time. When Carter saw that his baby "sister" liked it he decided that it wasn't all that scary. They laughed and laughed together for a good 10 minutes before we finally kicked them out so we could finish the job. So cute!!

5 comments:

the Pearce Place said...

your pictures are just gorgeous...
I wish I had the talent, and the nice camera. I just LOVE seeing my kids laugh and play together, it's the best thing in the world!

Natalie said...

Blake also loves to play in the sheets. When he is cranky all I have to do is put him on my bed and throw the sheets over him and he is happy again.

Unknown said...

I love all the new updates. Totally and completely in love with the triangle bikini that little Addi had on. I want one (for Maddie of course- not me :) I also wish I had the talent to take such beautiful pics as you do, or the money to have you live at my house and constantly snap shots of my kids :) I am trying to talk Jesse into letting me spend the $75 to have you do Robby's 1yr pics and Maddie's 2.5 yr pics before you leave for california. (things are a little tight right now with buying a new house and all)

Goodness...sorry for such a long post!

Momma Malia said...

it's reunion time. check out the website, sign in and spread the word! http://highland1998.myevent.com/ okay jen, i need you to make bryan do this!!

Nicole said...

You know, I have to admit, there's nothing better than laying on freshly washed sheets