Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spiraling

I am spiraling into a deep, dark depression. Why, you ask? Because one of my very favorite bands in the world broke up a few days ago. The Format is a band that Bryan introduced me to when we first met. They remind me of our dating days and early marriage. My love for The Format has only grown through the years as we have been to countless concerts. Don't get me wrong, they are totally E-mo goofballs who spend WAY too much time on their hair, but their music is so unique and cool. It just makes you want to sing along and be happy. I am still in a state of denial over their parting of ways and pray daily that they will get back together.
By the way, Snails is his dog... may she RIP.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

You crack me up, yeah I really see you going into a deep depression. You had me worried after that first line. At least you and Bryan have each other to get through this... hehehe

Claydens said...

we feel the same way! That was Blakey's first show- he was in my belly- yeah a big fat prego chick dancing at the Format show! We had the BEST time!

Missy said...

I love your "Groupy-ness"...I am one too. (shhhh, don't tell)

Michelle said...

huh? where did you hear this? I cna't find any info!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA This is SO not cool!