Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, February 10, 2008

He Really DOES Love Me!!

I have several weaknesses but one of the things I fall for EVERY year are candy hearts. I know, they aren't THAT great, right? I don't know what it is about the silly little things but I absolutely love them. I make sure I cut back in other areas and other meals so that I can have more than my fair share at the end of the day. So, this year for Valentines, Bryan bought 4 bags of candy hearts for me. Sweet, right? Well, it gets better! My FAVORITE candy hearts are the orange and yellow ones (especially yellow!!!). So, he went though all the bags and pulled out ALL the orange and yellow ones for me. That was my Valentine's present. I know it sounds silly to other people but I think not only is it the most thoughtful thing ever, but the tastiest, too!!!
By the w
ay, we don't have a free night this week so we celebrated Valentines last night. :)

4 comments:

Tami said...

SMOOTH.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

The yellows are my favorites too... YUM. Very sweet of hubby... A+!

Ashby said...

What a great hubby!!!

Krissy Lowe said...

that is so cute...sometimes it's the little things that matter most.