Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sleepy Head

Last night I had babysitting co-op at my house. That just means I was watching 9 kids at my house while Bryan went and enjoyed the Suns game (COURT SIDE SEATS!!!) with my brother, Ryan. So, needless to say, my sanity was a little tested. Addilyn and two other kids needed to go down at the same time so I got her ready downstairs and threw her in her crib. About 20 minutes later I ran upstairs again (partially to escape the noise ) to check on all the sleeping babies. Addilyn was passed out, with her light STILL on because I had been in too much of a hurry to turn it off. She had pulled her little blankie over her face completely. It was so cute. (Don't worry, I moved it so she wouldn't sufficate. ) I know it's kind of hard to see where she is but the bunny at the bottom of the picture is on her tummy and her head is under the giraffe part of the blanket. You can see a little bit of her jammies.

4 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I love it! That is so cute that she did that! Can't believe you had 9 kids at bedtime...I would die. I really need to get in on this co-op stuff!!!

Krissy Lowe said...

9 kids!!! Wow you are amazing... I don't think that I could do that on my own. OK, I LOVE your pictures of your kids and your photo blog. You are so good. I hope if we are ever in AZ you can take pictures for me.

Momma Malia said...

how did you get other babies to go to sleep?? and seriously jen, this is like the 2nd time i've almost had to call cps on you!! you know i'm totally joking...

Jana said...

That is so funny that she did that. Love it! And I still love your pics. You are so good.