Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Carlsbad Flower Fields

The other day we went to LEGO LAND!!!!!.... and they were closed. What the crap is up with that?! Apparently, on the "off season" they close it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. But, right next door are the Carlsbad Flower Fields and they are in full bloom. The flowers are SO pretty. I put more pictures of them on my photoblog if you want to see what you are missing out on. The kids really liked it. Carter loved the tractor ride and playground (it really was a great playground) and Addilyn liked being outside and was surprisingly into the flowers. It was completely worth the trip and it's so pathetic that I lived here for so long and never enjoyed these beautiful flowers.






8 comments:

Nicole said...

Carter and Addi are getting so big!!! I miss them terribly!!

Missy said...

GREAT pics. Your parents are seriously adorable. And you already know how I feel about your kids...love them. Addilyn's hair looks like it's darkening up. That last pic of Carter is so cute.

P.S. You didn't miss much at Legoland...not worth it.

Tami said...

I can't believe we were at D-land and California Adventure on the same day! What a bummer we didn't run into each other. I would've about exploded with happiness to bump into one of my all-time favorite families. Give your mom and dad hugs for me. and tell Ryan he is a pain in my butt for never giving me enough info. I know Hillary is prego again, but when is she due? Boy or girl?? I need details!! Boys are so dumb.

Johnson said...

I love those flowers too. I'm glad you went to California. I bet it is so nice right now. Love it!

Jessica said...

Addilyn is so cute!

The Prigmore Family said...

We miss you and Car-ger. Come back soon. Love you!

Smith Family said...

Hey! Leah said that she saw you at a photo class and that you're doing the same thing she is! You're an awesome photographer, just like Leah! Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Sunshine said...

Jen - I finally got on your blog. (I finally remembered where I wrote down your address.) Your pix are amazing!! I'm so impressed with your photo skillz! So we just took the kids to D-land on Thursday. While it was loads of fun, I think it would be even better sans kids. I'd love to go on all the adult rides instead of Casey Jr. 5 times.