Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The San Diego Zoo

Yesterday my dad and I took the kids to the zoo. It was really fun. They have a GREAT children's zoo. It's more than a petting zoo. It's a whole section of animals that aren't scary to kids (wombats and things like that) and the walls are really low so the kids can see in without having to be lifted up by an adult. They also have a petting zoo in this section. So, we spent most of out time there. I would love to take Carter back. It's so fun having a kid old enough that he really LOVES seeing the animals. We have already been to Sea World twice since we have been here, too. (Pictures coming soon.)Addilyn didn't want to play with the goat... :)

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Hey, I told Ian that all I wanted for Mother's Day was family pictures taken. Would you have time before you leave? It would have to be on a Saturday or Sunday. Let me know, I would love for you to take them and then we can hang out again.

Krissy Lowe said...

That is so fun. I miss the zoo, sea world and most of all grandparents that take the kids there. It's fun to see your parents, tell them hi for me.