Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sea World!

We have been spending a fair amount of time at Sea World while we have been here. The weather is great and Carter L-O-V-E-S it. We still haven't seen Shamu but that's ok since we got passes. (Right now if you go for even one day you get a pass for free. It's awesome.) We go for about 3 hours and then head home for naps. That's about all Addi can handle. Sorry there's aren't any pictures of animals. I don't really care about taking pictures of them. :) We were at the seals during feeding time so we got 2 things of fish to feed them. It was really cool. They had these little tubes right at Carter's height. You push the fish through them and the seal will grab it on the other side, throw it in the air and catch it again. It amazing and SO much fun for kids because the seals are literally inches from their faces. I think it was Carter's favorite part. That, or the dof-lins.

8 comments:

Ashby said...

I love Sea World! Shamu was our favorite part, you definitely have to go see him. We even tried sitting in the splash zone because we were so hot, but we didn't even get wet. Oh well! How long are you guys in SD for? We are coming to AZ again this summer!

Krissy Lowe said...

I wish that I lived there and could go with you to Sea World. Blake still asks me all the time to see the Shamu show. How fun.

Natalie said...

How fun. I wish I could be there to see Carter's reactions...I really miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are never going to want to come back, and who could blame you?!?!

Shenna said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go to Sea World. It's one of my favorite places...probably enjoy it more than kids do. :) When are you guys coming back?

The Prigmore Family said...

And who do YOU l-o-v-e going to Sea World with? Ahem. Ahem.

katie said...

LOVE the picture of the two in the stroller-hilarious! When are you coming home? We are missing you!

Melissa said...

So cute! I love that top picture with Carter's feet poking out.