Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite






Today was a windy day in little ol' Poway. My dad and Bryan took Carter to Target to get a kite to fly. 6 dollars later they headed to the park with not one but TWO kites. Carter got to pick them out so by the time I showed up with the camera, Bryan had Tigger and Pooh about 75 feet up and my Dad had Spiderman almost as high. Carter loved it, although got a little bored after a while. I think it was frustrating to him that he couldn't hold the string because the wind was a little too strong. He did, however, keep Bryan's sunglasses on the ENTIRE time. Overall, it was really fun and especially sweet for me because Bryan and I both have fond memories of flying kites with our dads when we were little.

2 comments:

Johnson said...

It was a great day to fly a kite. I'm glad you guys had fun. We haven't done that in many years. Great times.

Courtney said...

How fun is that!! Carter looks sooooo grown up in these pictures. When Blake saw them he YELLED CARTERRRRRR! (and has already asked me 3 oh now 4 times to go to Carters house!!!) WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!