Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Gone, Baby Mullet, Gone

So, Bryan is out of town this weekend. (for those wondering, he is in Seattle with my brothers and parents for Monday Night Football. Poor guy!) I need to just take a minute and elaborate on this. He wasn't going to go because of school (he doesn't have Monday off) but my dad called and said it was already set up. He spent all last week telling me how he wishes he was just going from Monday to Tuesday instead of Saturday to Tuesday. He wanted to stick around to help me with the potty training extravaganza. My dad and his secretary both got Bryan a plane ticket on accident. One leaving Phx Saturday and one leaving Phx Monday. Turns out he didn't want to stick around bad enough to actually do it. :) But I got the last laugh because they spent the day yesterday SHOPPING!!! HAHAHA! Bryan HATES shopping!

Anyway, since he has been gone I have been bored. The kids both have colds so they are a little under the weather. Because of that, we didn't go to church and have been in the house ALL DAY LONG!

I decided to give Miss Addi a haircut tonight. She has been rubbing off the back of it so she has a mullet. To make matters worse, the top sides are also falling out so she looks a little silly. She is growing more hair but you can't really see it in pictures. I wanted to cut her hair before all of it fell out. I don't think it is going to grow in as dark and I want some to save. (I know, I know)
She was in great spirits... until I started to cut. Then, she was MAAAAD! She was SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER! I mean, I would too if my mom was trying to make me look like a boy. But now it will grow in evenly, right? Here are some pictures. By the way, for those of you who had noticed the mullet, thanks for not mentioning it... we saw it, but we were in denial. :)
Before:

After:

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

my sister is giving Holly her first haircut this week! It is so time...mullet, duck tail, crazy hawk...she's got it all! Addi is freakin adorable!