Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Time Flies

I seriously can't believe that my little baby girl is already 5 months old. Actually, she's 5 months, one day, and 2+ hours old. How did that happen? Why do pregnancies DRAG on for 10 years and then you blink and your little angel is a holy terror crapping all over the carpet? Thank heavens Addilyn isn't to that point yet. I just want to freeze her just the way she is right now. Sleeping through the night, non-mobile, no attitude, and pretty much perfect. Remind me of this blog in a few years when she's all drama, k?

Do you think she's too small for this toy? :) It was (and is once again) one of Carter's favorites. Poor girl. All her hand-me-down toys are boy toys. She didn't seem to mind.

6 comments:

Missy said...

They do grow way too fast. I act like Kara (my last) is Addilyn's age still though, she is 4, still trying to freeze her..not working.

And it's a good thing Addi was asleep when we came by cuz she is THE CUTEST thing I saw this Halloween, worth every dollar for that costume. She would have gotten it 10x worse than Carter did when I saw him...squishy,squishy!

Got your email, still thinking about it...I'll let you know pronto.

mad white woman said...

hey jenny... it's anna (melzer). your blog is so hilarious, just like your mom's christmas letters, which i still look forward to reading every year! i can't believe the fires in poway & rb and was glad you posted specifics about them. i'm glad your parent's & sister's (grandparent's?) homes were okay. emily still lives in fallbrook and their home was okay, but five people in their ward lost homes. anyway, just thought i'd say hi and that i like to stock your blog. ha! www.penrods.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Please tell me she didn't do that!!!!

Maybe I am glad I wasn't there. OH MY GOSH, she is GROUNDED!

katie said...

That is the most adorable picture ever. Just wait until tomorrow and then she'll be big enough for it! Amen to kids growing up WAY to fast. It makes me sad.

mad white woman said...

we live in ne mesa. i found your blog from ryan & hillary's, who's i found from chrystie's, hillary's sister. my parents and hillary's parents actually live about a 1/2 mile away and we were in the same stake growing up. hillary and i went to school together and hung out a few times when i first moved here. also, chrystie is one of my little sis angela's good friends. so there you have it, apparently i have too much time on my hands. :) where do you live? QC?

Bryn said...

Seriously, how could I not even recognize your "little baby" at Church? It's because she has grown up way to fast and that first year is so precious! She's a doll. LOVE those cheecks!