Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How Cool is This?

I heard from a friend, Annie Ruden, that there is a place that will publish your blog for you. That is amazing! If you go to blurb.com you can download this program and it will put your whole blog into a book. It does take a little bit of work making it look the way you want it to, but how cool to have it in a hard cover book to have forever. I am going to try to do this annually and have a copy for each of my kids. I don't really keep a journal anymore so this is my version of a journal. One thing I like about the whole world being able to read your "journal" is that you HAVE to keep it relatively positive. You can's talk crap about people because... well, they'll read it. :) Anyways, for those feeling ambitious, check this site out.

7 comments:

bethany said...

I've heard of this too and I've been meaning to get around to it but....just haven't yet. BTW-If you ever want to talk crap about me, I'd love to read it :)

Matt & Brooke said...

Sweet, thanks for the site-I've heard about being able to do this, but never how! Now I really have good justification for wasting so much of my life blogging! And i'm with Beth on the crap talking- let's hear what you got!

mad white woman said...

i downloaded their program several months ago because i wanted to print mine every year and wasn't able to figure out how to put more than one post per page... is there a way to do that? i blab too much to have just a post per page, my book would be enormous. let me know if you know how to manipulate it that much.

Stew and Traci said...

Jen...I may be the only person who had no clue about this, but you know I am all over it. What a great idea. Thanks for letting everyone know. You rock..:P

The Prigmore Family said...

Awesome!!! Just in time for Xmas presents. PS Annie rudden=so cute! I totally stalked her from your blog just now. When are you going to be in SD for xmas? I must see you & beg you to take pics of my wild animal. Seriously where does these kids get their crack beacuse I need some just to keep up!

Bridget said...

That is awesome...I totally need to check that out.

angiedunn said...

Ooooo...I've heard of this! I'm totally planning on doing that! It'll make me feel so caught up w/ my "scrapbooking." (:

K, cutest blog ever! You are such a good little photographer.

Good to see you last night! Thanks for coming!!