Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Adore This Sight!

One of the things that Carter looks forward to after he goes potty is getting to wash his hands. (Only more exciting than this is me not bugging him for 45 minutes about going potty again.) Anyways, he doesn't even stop to get his undies back on. He just rushes to the sink and plays in the water until I finally make him turn it off. I just need to share with everyone what a cute sight this is.
(Just a side note: This picture would have been a million times better had I had a flash. It's a little blurry and dark because of the lack of light. Just wanted to complain again.) :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

This is just about the coolest picture ever.

Ashby said...

LOL....kids bums are the absolute cutest! Great shot mom!

Natalie said...

HA HA! Hip hip horray for brown and yellow!