Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family Games

One of the first days at Aspen Grove we did family games. It was really fun (I mostly just watched...). The camp even took care of the super little kids (like Addi) so everyone could get their undistracted game faces on. We tore it UP! (not really... we actually sucked but boy did we have fun and laugh a lot.) The kids were HYSTERICAL!
Ryan and Hill taking a time out.



are you dying over this face Abby's making as much as I am?


Perty mountains.


They had to push this ball all the way up a hill. The competitive side of the boys caused the kids to be left in the dust.

Everyone had to climb through this hula hoop without letting go of each other's hands. Grace was between Bryan and my dad so she got a free ride.

Go Hill-dawg! GO!
The WHOLE family. Can you believe EVERYONE is looking at the camera? It's a miracle.
Carter didn't quite understand the concept of getting water in his cup. Notice he's holding it up-side-down."You want us to put our fingers in tiny holes gushing with freezing cold mountain water? Are you nuts?!?"

6 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ok- when did your mom turn into such a skinny minny?! Holy cow she looks soo good!! I love the Meacham clan... all of you!

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

What...I am going to kick your butt. At least when I was in AZ I tried to look you up an give you a call. Aspen Grove is about 40 min. from my house.

-Jeff

Tollestrup Family said...

I am SOSOSOS jealous that you guys went to AG. It is our favorite family trip!

Henricksen Family said...

this family vacation looks like so much fun! I love all of the kids adorable faces too cute.

Sheryl said...

Aspen Grove is so beautiful! I went once for youth conference. Ian's family lives close to there in Heber City! It looks like you had tons o fun! You're kids are growing too fast--can't wait to see pics when your new little addition comes.