Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ropes Course

Aspen Grove has this really cool ropes course. Everyone did it except for me. You get to climb up a log and a rock wall, walk across wires, and repel. It sounds much easier than it is. I did it when I was a kid (probably 11 years old) and remember being scared to DEATH!! While I was bummed to miss out on a lot of the activities at Aspen Grove, I was okay passing on this one.
Bryan repelling.
When he was finally done... such a tough guy. :)

My parents and their "check out how cool we are" faces.
Work it Mom!!!
Ryan and Bryan (who refer to themselves as "The Ryan and Bryan Show") acting like dorks stretching out before they started.

Hillary allowing herself a little free falling at the end.
Check out Ryan's face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is making me so excited!