Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pottery and Such

Grace doing the kids ropes course.
And Abby. They were both so proud of how high they got... which was about as high as the picture shows. :)
Carter really enjoyed getting his face painted. This day he was a T-Rex. See, I WAS there! Rifle shooting, which was so much fun!
Bry and I worked together to create a masterpiece on the wheel.
Carter's pottery turned out better than ours... we aren't the pottery type apparently.
My mom had a manual wheel so Hills and my dad helped with the turning of the wheel. I put this picture on rather than the one of Hills... I figured she wouldn't want a picture of her tooshie for all to see... even though is SO cute!!

No comments: