Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Mother's Day Present

For Mother's Day I asked Bryan if the kids could get me these petti skirts. Some photog friends and I ordered them in bulk so we got them at a MAJOR discount. I got three. (One infant one so you'll be seeing more of those in a few weeks when I have this little leech.) Addilyn LOVED LOVED LOVED this. She threw a major fit when I made her take it off. I'm excited to be able to move around again and take her out somewhere cool and take some really fun pictures of her. These are just ones I snapped real fast in the front yard because it's hot and I'm lazy. Note the bed head. This is just after her nap. :)






6 comments:

Shenna said...

Ooh, I love the skirt! It is so pretty!!!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Um her skirt is amazing, do you think it would look weird on a grownup/me? Yay for you coming in to SBE. My email is emily2741@hotmail.com. You are the best! p.s. my sister is having her 3rd kid the end of August and she is kind of freaking out too. No worries.
-Emily

katie said...

Oh adorable. We will just have to borrow one I think!!

Beth said...

Oh so cute! I'll say it again, you are sooooo talented! I love sneaking peeks at your blog, and your new photog website is great!

Bryn said...

Love them!! I've heard those are a pretty penny, but how can you resist when they are so cute!!

Zwick family said...

These are the cutest pettycoats. Where do you get them? My EMail is pencer3@hotmail.com