Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Hula Hoopers

While we were at Aspen Grove several of us (excluding me, of course...) brushed up on our hula hooping skills. It was entertaining to say the least. I got a great laugh, squeezed in a contraction or two, and took some wonderful blackmail pictures. I don't know if the hula hooping or the facial expressions were funnier.

Carter... so cute!
Abby would run in circles while hula hooping. It was awesome but we had to give her a wide birth.
Grace was just as entertaining as Abby.
I think Hillary was the best. She started at the neck and worked her way down.
Work it Papa!!
Bryan showing off his mad skillz.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! BY the way I heard that Ryan and Hillary are moving away. So sad for us :(

Tami said...

what? ryan and hillary are moving? where? come on jen - you gotta keep me updated since you know ryan won't...

Smith Family said...

Sorry I took forever to respond. I'm been out of town, without internet, and sick. You then go to "blog list" and type in the different blog addresses. I did it after I had tried to change my background and lost everything on my side bar, so I had to retype everything anyways. I'm not sure how it would work with all your blogs already listed. Hope that helps a little!

katie said...

My favorite is of Bryan shaking his hips doing the hula!! Glad you guys had so much fun.

Spjut Family said...

Can't a pregnant woman hula? jk