Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Firecrackers

While we were in San Diego we went to the swap meet (which deserves an entire blog post of it's own... MAC make up for $5?!?!?!?) and I got some little sparklers for the kids. (This is where you envision my mom saying, "THAT IS A FELONY! They are going to burn down the ENTIRE neighborhood!!"- don't worry. They didn't.) The kids loved them. We got enough for them each to have several. We tried to wait for it to get dark but it was July and bright until 9 or something so that idea went out the window. I love that my kids are at such fun ages. They are so cool and I can do so many things with them. It's so different than the baby stage. :)

Abby, Carter, Addilyn, Grace, and Josh.

No comments: