Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, August 21, 2010

La Playa

I love the smell of the beach air. There's something for refreshing about it.... and nostalgic for me, as well. Like all kids, my kids absolutely adore the beach as well. They run from the waves, play in the sand, get their toes wet... all the stuff I use to to as a kid.
I took two babysitters with me from here to help out with the kids because Bryan was here most of the time working. It was really nice (and saved me TONS of money!!) The kids really liked playing with the "big girls" too, which helped.
I love Carter's expression here.


There is just something about that gut! Don't get me wrong, I hope for her sake that it goes away by the time she's 12 but right now? SO CUTE!
PAPA!




Sunset. They are so beautiful there. (Although, I must say, sunsets are one area that AZ beats CA in... probably the only area.)

Jayden and Preslee.

1 comment:

Henricksen Family said...

I agree on the sunsets. beautiful pictures.