Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, August 16, 2010

Peek-a-boo!

One night while sleeping at my parents house I went in to check on the kids. They were sleeping on an air mattress that "had a little hole". Carter was easy enough to find but I could not find Addilyn ANYWHERE! I was kinda getting worried until I moved the pillow...

I am over 100% sure that this picture will be burned/deleted/cursed over in years to come but I, personally, think it's one of the funniest pictures in the world. Don't worry, we moved them... and deflated the air mattress all together to alleviate any chance of someone suffocating.

2 comments:

Tami said...

that is a money shot! so cute. and they will pretend to hate it when they are older - but really, they'll love it. :)

Henricksen Family said...

they are so cute!