Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's a....

GIRL!!!! (just keeping you on your toes with the blue writing.)
We are SO excited and figure this will be good for Princess Addilyn... something to bring her back to earth and remind her that she isn't the only one in the universe. Carter is ready to have two baby "stisters". He's so great with Addilyn (too had it's not mutual) that I know he'll be an amazing older brother. Plus, I just don't think any other little boy could measure up to him. I'm glad he's going to be my only little man. My girls will have an older brother and they'll have sisters. Everyone needs a sister, right? (I know I couldn't live without mine!)
We have no name yet so don't ask. We'll keep you posted. Let me rephrase that: we have no name we agree on. I have a name, but Bryan still needs to warm up to it. We're working on it... and Carter has already told Bryan the baby's name... Carter agrees with me. :)

14 comments:

Sunshine said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you! Yeah! I see matching Easter dresses and more bling than JLo has in your future. Hope you feel great throughout the rest of your pregnancy! Yeah for little girls!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! So happy for you and your growing harem!!!

The Prigmore Family said...

Boo-yaw Grandma! I hope she has curly curls like Addilyn. Don't worry, if she doesn't I'm sure I'll still love her. I'm totally curious about the name now. Congrats you guys. Wyeth party of five find it...found.

The Upchurch Family said...

I am SO excited for you and I can't wait to meet her!!! Love you lots! p.s. I never got your V-day card.... Why do you hate us???? ;o)

Shenna said...

Congratulations! I'm a bit biased, but two girls are a lot of fun.

Allison said...

Congratulations! That is going to be so fun to have two little girls, and lucky them to have an older bro to watch out for them!

michelle said...

Congrats!! Good luck with the baby naming... I'm due next month and we still haven't decided.

The Brown Family said...

YAY!!! Either way would be so exciting...but now we can dream of more pink and bracelets, and beads! I love her already.

Ben said...

HOORAY!!!

Neal, Lisa, Isabella, and Tommy said...

Oh yeah! I agree having a sister is he best! What a perfect little family you will have. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!

Ashby said...

YAY!!! Every little girl NEEDS to have a sister! You will absolutely LOVE having two girls together. I'm so thrilled for you.

BTW, I'm in the valley and I'd love to see you! We'll be here until Saturday, so give me a call if you get a chance!

Johnson said...

Yahhhh!!! Congradulations! Now you will have two girls and a boy like us. How fun.

Henricksen Family said...

congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet her!