Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, March 27, 2009

The Luckiest Girl Alive

I know lots of girls think they have the best husband in the world, but when I say it, I'm actually right. Bryan is AMAZING. He's so sensitive (thank you, Maureen) but not TOO much so. He's obviously strikingly handsome, very smart, caring, thoughtful, and the best father in the universe. For our anniversary a few weeks ago he took me to a hotel for the weekend. It was so much fun. We ate WAY too much (remember, I'm on the bulk up program), shopped, played games, and just hung out. I loved every minute of it. It was a good amount of time being away from the kids and they were in good hands at home with Grammie and Granddad. Not a day goes by when I don't thank our merciful God for letting me spend eternity with Bryan. He is, in every way, perfect. Poor guy, he definitely got the short end of the stick with me.

One of the things I love about Bryan is his jawbone. Isn't it so hot?

(you can see the ever growing belly in that picture. 1/2 way done, baby!!)

Playing our current favorite game, TTR. (Ticket to Ride... better with 4 people but that's ok.)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Matt and I love ticket to ride. We should play someime.

The Dobrons said...

Awe...I love to hear that people are in love with their husbands as much as I am with mine. It seems these days some women really complain a lot about their husbands. AND I love that game!!!