Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too Funny

While we were in California we went to Disneyland. Bryan and my Dad took Carter on Star Tours. He loved it so they went on Space Mountain... yeah... he didn't enjoy that one quite as much. He was too small so he was sliding everywhere. Bryan had to hold him so he wouldn't bang around the seat. But this picture made me burst our laughing. SO CUTE! At least Bryan's enjoying himself. I'm just bummed that I missed out because of the ol' pregnant belly. (which is a full on belly now.)


4 comments:

katie said...

LOVE it! Glad you had fun!

The Upchurch Family said...

I want to see pics of the belly!!!

Shenna said...

That's a hilarious picture! And yeah...you need to post belly pictures.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

hahah, thats awesome.