Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ro Rock

Addilyn loves being rocked. Before she takes a nap or goes to sleep she loves it just for a minute or two. And who am I to deny my little girl of being rocked? They grow up too fast. She has to have her "blee" (her pink/brown blankie) laid flat on my shoulder. (another thing she loves more than life itself.) Anyways, so while Bryan or I rock her and she has her head on my shoulder she will quietly say, "Ro Rock" over and over. Then she will look at me and whisper "hi" and smile.
So, the other day I wanted to see if she would let Carter rock her. And, clearly, from the pictures, she did. It was SO cute!! I had to get a few pictures.




It's moments like these you have to take pictures of so when they are fighting the other 23 hours of the day you can look at them and remind yourself that SOMETIMES they get along.


8 comments:

Shenna said...

What sweet little pictures! I love it when kids get along.

The Brown Family said...

that is just so sweet! When we rock Holly she sings "Wocky Wocky Wocky' over and over again. I LOVE it! Oh our little girls are so sweet! We love Addi!

Natalie said...

That is so cute! I love those two.

Courtney said...

That is SO cute! I don't even know if Kenzie would let Blake do that for ONE picture to be taken... let alone 4!! i LOVE IT! :)

The Upchurch Family said...

I LOVE these pics! Your kids are too cute. I'm sure you will cherish these pics for years to come. Just keep a framed one on hand to show them when they are not getting along. :o) Miss you guys!

GoatesGirl said...

I can't believe I've never peeked at your blog before. So cute! I love it when my kids are being little sweeties. Your kids are darling. Send me an email and I'll send you a blog invite. tgoates@gmail

Sheryl said...

So very precious! I love it--what a couple of adorable kiddos--can't wait to see the third one.

angiedunn said...

omg..your kids are getting so big!

and so gorgeous!

so fun to catch up on blogging & read what's been going down in your world. (:

have a great day!