Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Beloved Purse

While we were on vacation last month my mom got Addilyn a little purse and several plastic bracelets to go in it. Since that moment, this purse has only left her side when she sleeps and when she bathes. (and not happily) She will take each bracelet out of the purse, put it on until she is wearing all of them (at least 10) and then take them off one at a time and put them back in the purse. She always walks around with the purse on her arm. It's just so crazy how different boys and girls are from the very beginning.


1 comment:

Ashby said...

Oh, she is all girl! I love it! And I love that about my girls. They just gravitate towards anything pink, frilly, and girly. Shoes are a big hit in our house! I'm in for it when we hit the teen years!