Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Daddy's Touch


As I have mentioned time and time again, Carter loves his Daddy. It makes me so happy to see the amazing faith that he has in Bryan. As long as he knows that Daddy is there, everything will be okay. When we were on the plane going to San Diego, he got a little worried when we took off. He just kept telling Bryan, "Hold on, Daddy! Hold on!" As long as he could feel Bryan there he was okay. I love to watch Carter hold Bryan's hand or just want to be near him. He watches him like a hawk and wants to be just like him. Hopefully as he grows his faith and admiration in Bryan will not falter.
It makes me think about how we should truly have the faith of a child. If we could have the confidence in our Father in Heaven the same way Carter has confidence in Bryan we would be so much better off... then again, if we could physically feel him there, it may change things. :)

7 comments:

Matt & Brooke said...

Okay, sweet post and adorable pictures but i gotta say it...san diego...seriously...LAME!!!(and i bet it was more than one day:) One of these days we'll meet up!

Natalie said...

I love the post

Elise said...

Jen, these pictures are fantastic! You've really got a lot of talent.

I love how much Carter looks up to Bryan, too. All little boys should have such great dads!

Missy said...

Awesome post and thoughts.

And I love your Fall SD Trip pics. Your are seriously a pro photog. Your Great Grandparents are the cutest things ever. So lucky to have them in your children's lives. Granky...where did that come from, I am curious?!

Arian said...

Jen, super cute blog site! I love it. Your kids are so adorable. Can't believe we all have two kids already. Where has the time gone?

Bryn said...

Dax is such a daddy's boy too! I already claimed this next little guy to be all mine so that Austin and I can be even!

Papa Clint said...

Is your husband in high school still, because he's wearing a bracelet?