Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Blessing Dress

These pictures were also taken in San Diego on P's two month birthday... just now getting around to them. But, alas, here they are. :)


Carter kept getting in my way with his camera. Not kidding... he was (with a straight face) asking me to move out of his way. I guess I am finally getting a taste of my own medicine. So, when I was done taking pictures Carter took a turn. As you can see, I wasn't the only one who was done.

3 comments:

venessa said...

Jenn, so precious, You know I have a special place in my heart for red-heads, I LOVE the one with her arms folded!!!

The Brown Family said...

in love with her!

Ashby said...

What a beautiful blessing dress. And that bow....gosh, whoever made that must have been talented! But seriously, I'm in love with that dress! I need another girl. Badly.