Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Candy!

I have SO much to blog about... which means I'll be really far behind for a while since the holidays are quickly approaching. But I don't want to miss anything so we'll just be playing catch up... sigh. A few weeks ago I went out with a few of my photographer friends. It was really fun... except for running to the bathroom FIVE times in 20 minutes only to have a few skid marks in some Dora panties to show for it. (Yes, she WILL kill me in the future for that comment but she should have taken care of business rather than making me RUN to the bathroom a gazillion times!) Anyways, here is the first batch of pictures from that day. The kids had fun and so did I until the whole bathroom ordeal, which left me... grumpy. We'll leave it at that. :) I have some other cute ones on my photoblog.





Decisions, decisions...

No comments: