Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Preslee's Baby Blessing

We blessed Preslee two weeks ago (September 27th). It was awesome. I always love blessing the babies, having friends and family over, and buying an overly expensive dress that I love and that Bryan rolls his eyes over. (Totally worth every cent.) Bryan blessed her and my dad, his dad, Bishop Livingston, Runkin, Uncle Matt, Uncle Jon, and Ryan Alexander all stood in. Thank you everyone for coming. Even though Preslee slept through the lunch afterwards, she told us she was really happy everyone celebrated for her. :)
I love my wide angle lens. You get too close and people look funny. HA!


This picture of Preslee and my dad is one of my favorites.

Don't mind the chub-a-lub which is my post pregnant body. Seems not even a baby in a huge white dress can mask it. We're working on it.
Nona holding Preslee.
Isn't this picture so sweet?
A friend of mine, Erika, makes amazing cakes and was kind enough to make one for the blessing lunch. It turned out PERFECT! I absolutely LOVED it. (And it tasted great.)

1 comment:

Tami said...

oh my goodness. that picture of your parents with her is PRECIOUS. it literally looks like you froze time.