Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Love to See the Temple

I love this Temple. Who doesn't. But, I REALLY love it. It is where we got married and although we have no pictures to prove it, it's where we started our eternal journey together. It rained CATS and DOGS our wedding day... in San Diego... rained... HARD. REALLY. REALLY. HARD!
When we took the kids there (we've done this before but they're a little older now) we told them that this is where we were married and that Heavenly Father lives here. All that stuff. But, it was so much fun to be here with them. To bring our full eternal family to the same place where Bryan and I committed to spend eternity together. This is the first time we've been there since Preslee was born. It was a beautiful day so we walked around and then played on the lawn.

I'm sure they prefer you to not pick the flowers but Carter is always so sweet and picks flowers for me everywhere we go.

My kids love playing Airplane. I remember loving it when I was a kid, too. But while I was flying Addi I thought it may be fin to take some pictures from my point of view. The ones of Addi flying turned out a little scary...
But I liked this one of Carter and how you can see the temple in it.

Bryan helped out with this one. :)

The Alexanders wanted to get in on the fun and were quite entertaining. :)

No comments: