Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Do

I gave Carter a hair cut. Correction: I decided to shave his head because it's annoying to have to get his hair cut every 6 weeks (I don't know how guys do it... I'm lucky if mine gets done 2 times a year). Mid-shave, I decided a mohawk was a better option. I love it. I mean, I really really love it. I think he's so darling and it's the only time in your life when you can have a mohawk and not look like a punk. (Kind of like being pregnant is the only time in your life when it's "cute" to be fat.) Anyways, here are the pictures of his new haircut.







Abby, Grace, and Carter

And some pictures of Medusa's bed head. I keep telling myself that I am going to take pictures of her awesome hair after she's been asleep and I never do. It's always a shot in the dark as to HOW messy it will be when she comes out of her room but it's guaranteed to be messy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addi is gorgeous...medusa bed head and all! If I ever get a daughter...I imagine she will hair just like that...except darker! Thank your lucky stars for your darling girls!