Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Medusa

Those of you who frequent my blog (Grandma) know that we often refer to Addilyn as Medusa. And if you have EVER seen her hair before I get my hands on it in morning or right after she gets up from her nap, you know why. She has the most killer bed head ever. The best part is that you never know what your going to get when that bedroom door opens. It's always different. I swear she's in there just rubbing her hair against her pillow or sticking her finger in a socket. I am always telling Bryan that I need to take some pictures of it. So, I finally did... on two occasions. (I should have taken pictures this morning... it was AWESOME!)

You can tell in this one she's still waking up.

Quick side note: she will turn and look at you when you say Medusa.... it's true.

No comments: