Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, October 9, 2009

Cookie Monsters

After we tatted it up with the kiddies, we decorated cookies. You know, that's a messy sport with kids. And not super sanitary either. But they LOVE it. Every time we decorate cookies, they enjoy themselves... and eat just as much as they decorate. I love it too. I love watching them take it so seriously and be so thrilled with their "masterpieces."

Abby
Gracie


Kelly and Preslee... who got decorated. :)

Carter

Addilyn just ate as she went. :)

1 comment:

katie said...

Yummers! I don't know why you didn't sent us some-especially the ones Addi decorated. She ate them all-huh?!! So fun. I need to do that with my kids just not ready for the mess