Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, October 9, 2009

Tats

Before we left for San Diego Kel came over with the Ladies to play. I am REALLY going through withdrawls from the Ladies. They are in Kindergarten this year all day so I feel like I NEVER see them. I honestly sucks. They're the coolest little girls ever and I really enjoy having them over. Anyways, we wanted to make/decorate Halloween cookies but before we did that, Kel brought over some tattoos for the kids to wear. This was the day before Preslee's baby blessing so I made Addilyn get hers on her tummy so they wouldn't show in her church dress. Carter got one on each arm. They loved them. This was Addi's first experience with a tattoo so she was all kinds of thrown off when she couldn't peel it off like a sticker. It was a really fun day. I am so lucky to have such killer nieces. (Their mom's not bad either...)

Abby with her Halloween mouth. We discovered that all the kids were just a little too young for these. ("No, don't bite them." "They're not meant to taste good." "Just hold them in your mouth.")

Everyone with their new tats. Kel even put one on her ankle. I was busy doing the cookies so I didn't get one.

Above: Abby Rae; Below: Gracie Girl

1 comment:

Spjut Family said...

lovin all the pictures. And your little girls hair. So fun. I think that's why God sent me a son, I can't do hair.