Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

All the Cousins

The Ladies. (Abby on the left and Grace on the right.)




Abby in the front.
Abby on the right and Grace on the left. What CUTIES!!!


Josh with his little turtles. (Kevin and Abby's little guy. 7 months old.)
Tag (Ryan and Hillary's tank. 8 months.)













Little Josh. Look at those chompers!!




Miss Addi-cakes in her blessing dress. What a little angel!


Now that we are all officially in Arizona (I know, what's wrong with us?... it's a dry heat!) we decided to have some pictures taken of all the kids together. Mine were less than cooperative so there aren't any of Carter that I am completely in love with but all the other cousins are darling!! I just wanted to be the bragging Aunt/Mom and share a few with you all.

4 comments:

Tami said...

So fun to see pics of all the kids! They are all so good looking - and so many of those awesome blue eyes! I can't believe how adorable the twins are. Do you even know how cool that is that you guys all live so close, and your kids are growing up together?? Lucky! Chris and Lesley did good - look at all that offspring! What an awesome fam. Send my love to EVERYONE! I wish I lived down the street too...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures again! Hey, will you tell Clint/Malia to send us an invite to their blog??? No fair that they can read and comment on ours with no returns comments!!!

Tiffany Applegate said...

Hey jen I haven't seen you in so long. Missy and Mark talk about how cute your little guy is or should I say big guy. Your little girl is so cute as well.

Annie Ruden said...

Too funny. I go to Kristin McBride's photography blog every once in a while because I love her photos. I don't know her and don't know how I got to her blog site the first time. On her blog I saw pictures of your kids and their cousins. I looked at the kids for a while thinking they looked really familiar. After staring at it for a while, I finally put it together. Your kids are SO cute!