Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, August 20, 2007

Baby Blake

Today the kids and I went and spent the day with Natalie and Blake before they take off for Arkansas for THREE YEARS! Matt is going to law school there so he is taking his family away from us. So sad! So, at the ripe old age of 9 days, we spent a few of his last hours with him. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of him. Of the 150 I took (seriously) probably only 5 turned out great. Natalie, of course, loved them all but I am much more of a critic. When I got home tonight I played around with one of my favorites on Photoshop. So, here's the original with a few different options... remember... I'm just a beginner at this stuff!

This is after I played with the color... tried to take some of the red out of the picture.

And the good ol' black and white we all love! Isn't that a cute kid?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Jen, you did such an awesome job! I love thne touch ups. When I get a chance I'll let you know which ones I want some touch ups on. I ove all the pictures. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Remember I have a very handsome son available for practice any time!!!!