Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Monday, August 13, 2007

Why I Love Little Girls!



How young is too young to shoe shop? Seriously, baby girl clothes are super cute, but the SHOES?!?! Totally out of control. And the great thing is that all her shoes are hand-me-downs.



My mom got me these bunny shoes years ago and saved them as a surprise for when I had a little girl. (Anyone who knows me well knows that bunnies are my fave.) So, Addi wore them under her blessing dress... you know, kinda like the whole flipflops under a wedding dress. Bryan just rolled his eyes. (surprise, surprise)

2 comments:

Ashby said...

Awesome! Little girls are WAY fun to dress, and I absolutely ADORE the pink fluffy ones!

Anonymous said...

Why are you trying to make me jealous??? (it's working!!!)