Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Friday, August 10, 2007

Poor Carter...

Carter has been hacking up a lung the past few days. So, off to the doctor we went only to find out that he has croup. That really sucks! He is now taking a cough suppressant that is awesome because it totally knocks him out. He slept until 9:00 this morning, which is nice since for the past several days he has been waking up between 5:30 and 6:00 because he doesn't feel well. Now, Carter is not the best sharer around (reminder: he's 2) but he did decide to share his sickness with Grace and Abby. I have been apologizing to Kelly all day long. Hopefully Tag and Josh don't get it, as well.
Addilyn didn't want to be outdone so tonight she showed off her new pink-eye. Who the crap knows where she got it but it's there none the less. So, I'm not quite sure whose more contagious.... I am just doing my best trying to keep them away from each other. And I have come to the conclusion that I am going to be contracting both of these within the week... oh well... part of being a mommy, I guess. And boy, do I love those kids!

2 comments:

Ashby said...

Poor kiddos! I hope they both start feeling better soon....or maybe they'll pass the croup and pink around until everyone else has had time to share in the fun!

Sending get well dust your way!

Tami said...

Wow, sorry Jen. I say sorry to you because I think it usually sucks more for the mom of the sick kids, than it does for the sick kids. Danny was barfing last week - all over his bedding, clothes, toys... yeah lots of fun. But he's fine now. Life goes on... I promise.