Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Such Innocence....

He looks so innocent, doesn't he? Don't fall for it... it's all a lie! :) I want to get some cute pictures of him on the blog that I took this same day of him playing... that will show the REAL him. He is so cute, though, and I LOVE playing with him. We play trains, trucks, cars, chase, and his new favorite: He stands at the bottom of the stairs and turns the stair lights on while I stand at the top and turn them off. (over and over again) I'm sure this uses electricity that we can't really afford but I don't care. Hearing him in complete hysterics every time I flip the light switch is worth every last cent! (Besides, what's a few more pennies, when we are going to be paying off hundreds of thousands of dollars in school loans in a few months?!?)

THIS is pure innocence and I am loving every last minute of it.

2 comments:

Missy said...

For reals Jen...your pics are getting sooo awesome! You have talent here.

Tami said...

Love the light switch game. So cute. It really is fun when you get caught up playing with your kids.